Our principal holds a range of certifications, including the following:
- Professional in Critical Infrastructure Protection (PCIP) from the Critical Infrastructure Institute;
- Certified Master Anti-terrorism Specialist (CMAS) from the Anti-Terrorism Accreditation Board;
- Computer and Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) from ISC2;
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) from ASIS International; and
- Physical Security Professional (PSP) from ASIS International
Additionally, he has training in domains including the following:
- Emergency Management
- incident Command
- Communications Security (COMSEC)
- Technical Security Countermeasures (TCSM – Level II)
- Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
- Physical Security
- Personnel Security
- Threat and Risk Assessment
- Project Management
Within the professional community, he has been involved in the development of two internationally recognized professional designations, has been a guest speaker at a number of universities, been the primary presented at the pre-seminar training session on Transportation Systems Security (Chicago, IL ASIS International Annual Seminar), and been a speaker on issues ranging from the impact of climate change on security, fragility within networked environments, and other specialized topics.
Allan, with Bob Radvanovsky of Infracritical, as co-authored Transportation Systems Security, Critical Infrastructure Protection: Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness (2nd and 3rd editions) and chapters in the Handbook of SCADA / Control System Security (1st and 2nd editions).
Ongoing learning and professional development means that your organization can benefit from both experience and leading edge thinking.